Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Perfect Couple...

Out of Syllabus 27

She doesn't like to make guesses,
And I had made hell lot of them.
She doesn't like to make excuses,
And I had survived due to them.
She doesn't like to debate at all,
And I had made my life as a debate.
She likes movies rather than books,
And I like books more than movies.
She doesn't like to be questioned,
And my life itself is a question mark.
She doesn't like many surprises,
But for me life had been full of them.
She hates me like anything and,
I love her more than anything in world.
Now you tell me whether or not,
We will make the perfect couple....

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully composed with mussy fealings... luv it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai,
    Am new to ur blog and i like ur blog post... nice works...simply great... and yaa am a follower of ur blog :)keep writing tc

    http://timetoseedreamzz.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Put in your thoughts here!!!