Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All GPS friends, Ashwin lands on.....


All GPS frnds Ashwin lands on....
Well whats in this sentence to make it special. It simply denotes a guy called Ashwin is gonna come. Whats so special in it. You might be thinking that rite!! Well i too wondered, why is this sentence or this guy special in my life. Well to understand that have to go fewyears back. To my +2.
Well i had my +2 from Gokulam Public School, Vadakara. I stayed in hostel. My two years at hostel was going dull boring and robotic. Since its first time me staying out of home it became very difficult to adjust in a hostel. Well i was a guy who wished to live on my own principles- regardless of whether it was right or wrong. And i found its difficult to be so in a hostel and it took time for me to realise it. (Well it did good for me in my next hostels). And life became tough. I wished to get it over soon.
And then oneday, 3-4 months before board exams, this guy turns up. To stay in hostel. To stay with us. Well my life changed after that. Those few months became my (all of us hostlers, hope so) best time at hostel. Those became one of the best months in my life. He brought lots of cheer and laughter. It was the time we enjoyed liked opened up champagne bottle. For me, he came as the torch bearer of new light thrown on me. Now I wished to never get it over. Well this was just a chapter in the book of life. And it was inevitable that it should be over.
Well after +2 he went abroad for studies and me to the wonderfull days @ LBS. But each year Ashwin comes home for vacation. And thats the time of reunion and celebration of GPS friends. We get together at ashwins. To rememb all that sweet memories. Its like a festive mood for all of us when we hear Ashwin is coming. And it is the nostalgic travel to the past.
Here I am now waiting to hear.....All GPS friends, Ashwin lands on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put in your thoughts here!!!