Thursday, July 8, 2010

SMILE...[:)]


This happened few days b4 we left college. I didnt get sign from library in no due form. So i went to get it and this happened when i was returning that paper.I went inside the office, gave it and was coming back. There was rush in the office since messbill is to be paid and rush of final years. There was plenty of faces. And i was simply gazing at them searching something. I couldnt identify any. In between the rush, i saw a pair of eyes... so beauiful, behind the specs. And i knew what i was searching. Again the good old fireworks started in ma heart. I smiled, and she returned it. Oh fire works was so ablaze, I couldnt see anything excpet her specs bound face and her piercing eyes. The miserable day suddenly turned out to be wonderful. Something sprouted in me and it gave me energy......for rest of the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put in your thoughts here!!!