Monday, September 12, 2011

My 1st poem...


Out of Syllabus 14

Even though I never told you anything,
I know you could read it in my eyes.
Because the pain inside my heart,
can easily be read in my eyes.
Even though I pretend that you are mine,
Inside I know that you will never be mine.
But some truths are meant to be like that.
I know that truth is something else,
But still I want to believe that I am true.
Because life is all about such falsehood.
And I try to live in it, but the pain is unbearable
But once i see your eyes, it starts all over again,
And I knew the fact that I cant forget you...

11 comments:

  1. "Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused."
    — Paulo Coelho

    ReplyDelete
  2. hariye...... ithinu njan enth commenta cheyyende....

    senti aduppikkum..

    ReplyDelete
  3. To anonymous....
    well the life of a MASOCHIST is all abt PAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nashta pranayatholam anaswaramayi vere entha ullathu?onnumilla...

    ReplyDelete
  5. JIBIN :Nee puli aneda....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mone, I don't really know what to say and I'm nt the right person to comment on this..bt I have to say something 2 u.. true luv is lyk a blissful dream.. everything u see over there make u feel high, laugh and desire..your longings will be endless and scalable at that time.. bt one thing u need to understand is that there is a world out there where longings might nt b scalable as u see in the other world and v might even b forced draw a boundary for our desires!.. I believe, that thought alone will help you thrive..!

    ~Toney

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Toney.... read the heading... IT IS OUT OF SYLLABUS

    ReplyDelete
  8. nyc one. ...You never realize how much you like
    someone...Until u watch them with someone
    else...! n one mor thng bro. . " oralae polae oral mathrumae ullu. .. "

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Evolution-Dlvn Thank U... do visit again

    ReplyDelete

Put in your thoughts here!!!