Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One day....

Out of Syllabus 15

To be the best is there in the heart of everyone
but to be the worst is there only in few
and i am proud to say i belong to category two
All through my life i competed to become the worst
i thank you, my ZAHIR, for that because,
you brought out the masochist inside me
I dream of becoming the worst one day
you are the one who guides me there day by day
One day you may recognize the crimnal i am
but it does not matter to me anymore, because
I find eternal peace in the chaos I am in.
Let me remind you one thing, the good old words
which goes like "I love you as much as you hate me"...

3 comments:

  1. i don't thnk zahir reminded u those good old words. it can never transform you into a masochist. try "eleven minutes", as it would sure bring out the masochist, present inside u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jamban.. I didnt mean THE ZAHIR book, I meant the ZAHIR, its real meaning.

    ReplyDelete

Put in your thoughts here!!!