Monday, May 23, 2011

Life & Friends...

Out of Syllabus 12
What is LIFE? Since the beginning of mankind, this question was the one which was pondered about a lot. Still one couldn’t find a satisfactory answer to this question. I believe we have to live through our life to understand its meaning. But again I thought what is the purpose of knowing the life, after we had lived through. So I also pondered over the same question. From the  experience of my so far small life, I had found out a solution. This is not a copyrighted finding. I also think so many had explained the life same way as I am explaining it.
For me life is a huge maze. We travel through the maze, to find our destiny. Maze contains tough obstacles overcoming which makes us eligible to go further. Some may go through the toughest path, some a lot easier. Some may get lost during the way and some may reach very near to the destination. But only very few of the travelers reach the actual destination and they are the so called winners or successful people who conquered life. The journey begins when a baby sees light through the vagina and ends when his/her soul departs through any hole of the body. More important is where we reached in the maze while we die. So here I am in the maze travelling through the catacombs to find out the unknown destiny.
Friends- Every one of us might have heard about Ariadne’s Thread. This was the huge ball of red thread given by princess Ariadne to Thesus for not losing his way in the catacomb. Same way friends are the Ariadne’s Thread in our life. They don’t help or ensure us that we reach our destination. But they guide our path back, as Ariadne’s Thread did, whenever we get lost in maze. I certainly believe that it is people who don’t have friends who get lost in the maze called life. And people with friends as huge as Ariadne’s Thread, can definitely stray from their paths, since their threads are long enough to get them back in right track. I guess I can thank God for providing me such a good Ariadne’s Thread in my journey called LIFE…..

2 comments:

  1. And I guess I'm at that part of the maze where the path diverge into a thousand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. me also running through....with out sure abt the exit....ny way nice work

    ReplyDelete

Put in your thoughts here!!!