Thursday, October 14, 2010

Burger...

Out of Syllabus 4

This is an investigative post. A question which have been pestering me. In the end if you find the answer for my question, please let me know. This post got many parts.
  • We were hungry! We were fed up with hostel food. We cant starve anymore. We were not ready to give up. We decided to take matters in our hand. We thought of preparing burgers. For that we bought Buns and vegetables (Onions, tomato, carrot, lemon, chillies, capsicum etc) We cut the vegetables beautifully. Arranged them in bun. When we ate it, it felt wonderful since it was hand made by us. We enjoyed it a lot.
  • We had classes from morning 6 to eve 6. For that Emil got up at 5 and had bath. I got up at 5.30 but did not have bath and went to class. Oh my God! Me getting up early morning to go to class. That was not me. That was never me! I bunked next days class. Now that is me. Well this is not the point which i have to say. Main point is Emil got up and had bath early morning.
  • Emil got fever. High fever and body pain. He was very weak. He refused to eat because he felt everything tasteless. He looked sick. Now the question is- How did he get fever? He had the burger. Did it cause any problem? But others too had burger, they did not get fever. Emil got up at 5, may be the cold climate affected him. But i got up at 5.30, just half an hour late, but nothing happened to me. Then what was the reason Emil got fever? What you feel. What i felt is that it is not burger or getting up early that caused his fever, but it was because he took BATH!!! That was my conclusion. What do you feel??
Moral- DO NOT BATH!! IT MAY CAUSE FEVER!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put in your thoughts here!!!