Sunday, October 3, 2010

Black hole....

Out of Syllabus 2

"Archangel, Dark Angel
Lend me thy light
Through Death's veil
'Til we have Heaven in sight!"

There was light. Pure white. Like unicorn it was white at its purest form. It was the light of hope, freedom, passion and love. I could see it in heights. Top of a hill surrounded by dark valley of death. But valley never feared me. My destination was source of the light.I climbed the hill with will and hope.Inching closer at each step. I reached a stage were i could grab the light. I was happy. Because that light reflected on me. Making me pure and holy.
But suddenly it became ablaze.Hot and it burned me. It blinded me. I closed my eyes. I missed my step and fell down to depths.To the dark valley of death. It took time for me to realize that i was in valley of darkness. Area haunted by dark spirits, werewolves and vampires. They are like cancer, carving you inch by inch.They gave me something to drink. Later i realized it was my blood.It was torture then. Long dark hours of torture. Pain, excruciating pain engulfed me. Soon i became used to it.Sadism, satanism and ultimately masochism. I was getting lost of myself. I was becoming one of them.
One day when i looked up, i could see the white light. It was nearing me. It felt angelic and divine. The darkness and evil spirits backed off. Light took me to real ground. I came back to reality. And the light was gone. I gazed at hill top, light was there. I returned without trying to acquire it. I knew it was not to be acquired........

[Thanks:- Anoop aka Jamban]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put in your thoughts here!!!