Sunday, October 3, 2010

How much I love her?????

Out of syllabus 1

It was weekend. And as usual me and my cutie (my girl) went for outing to the hill side. It was evening of a summer day. We went to our usual spot, underneath the huge tree.There was gentle breeze caressing us. I was on her lap as usual dreaming. She was reading. Suddenly she asked me "How much do you love me?". It woke me from my dreams. This question came unexpected. I thought for a while. Again she asked "Didnt you hear me?". I answered "Let me think". She asked "What is there to think?" She was right. me being her lover must know how much i love her. But to answer this question one must think a lot I could tell her that i love her as many stars are there in the sky or as many grains of sand are there in seashore etc and all to satisfy her. But will that justify myself. I asked myself how much i loved her. True from heart. Do i love her as many stars are there in sky? No. Do i love her so much that when she asks me to jump from a building or tell me to drown myself, i will do without objection. Definitely not. Will i allow her to take on me, change my identity or to enter my privacy? Will i allow her to stop me being myself. No. I am not mad to cut her name or tattoo it on my flesh.Then how much do i love her. Or doesnt i love her at all? All i know is that i love her. It has no measurement. But how can i convey it to her without hurting her and also doing justice to myself? I got up and sat facing her.
She looked different and i didnt notice. Her hair style was changed from my favorite pony tail. Now she had taken haircut. Put it flowing on both sides. She was gorgeous before. Now she is awesome. She had put on some weight but it only made her sexier. She was my ZAHIR, My obsession. My addiction. Her smell affected my vein like a drug. And her eyes was source of inspiration and answers for me.I looked straight into her eye to get an answer. But her specs hid the answer from me. I decided to take a diplomatic solution and told her, "I dont know".
Somehow she seemed to be satisfied. We returned at sunset. But the shape in the mirror in my room asked to me "How much I love her?"......

[Thanks to someone special]

2 comments:

  1. vattanalleeee............!!!!!!!!!!!
    atho uranghiezunnettapo ezuthiyatho???

    ReplyDelete

Put in your thoughts here!!!