Sunday, October 24, 2010

Romanov.....journey through a Pensieve....

"I use the Pensieve. One simply siphons the excess thoughts from one's mind, pours them into the basin, and examines them at one's leisure. It becomes easier to spot patterns and links, you understand, when they are in this form.

I was in 7th std. I knew my father drank and i hated alcohols. I didnt like my father drinking. One day i found out where he kept his drinks and smashed that bottle. That day my father scolded me and beat me to pulp. I couldnt understand why. I asked him.He told" You will understand when you come to my position". I never knew it will be true then .
I was in engineering first year. My friends were collecting the names of people who drink, I told no.
I was in fifth sem, NIMBUS2k8, our class tour. I didnt drink.
I was in 6th sem, Teranis2k9, first ever techfest of LBSCE. The result of our hardwork. Still I didnt drink.
I fell in LOVE. I felt wonderful. But I was broken. Because of love. I didnt know what to do. I didnt know how to relieve from the pain. I decided to test alcohol. And on march 5th 2010 we went to MEGHARAJ to celebrate my 6th sem fullpass. (My first fullpass.) It was then when i had my first peg. My first drink was mixed by X (sorry cant disclose who it is). Mixing a drink for others is the best method to show one's friendship, respect, loyalty and warmness (courtesy- GOD FATHER). And in that context he had shown everything. The atmosphere was great. Light was dim. And chilled beer made it more wonderful. Now i understood that what my father told was true.
Vivikenanda told "Drinking wont solve your problems". Mallya told "Drinking will help you forget your problems". Guess which is better......

5 comments:

  1. I was there man. God, i neva thought i could be a part of such a historical occasion....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might shrink your brain and shred your liver, but alcohol could be the key to inner happiness.but i wudnt support you to drink to cope ur life problems.drink to share happiness and not when you are depressed.it does no good against depresseion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those days were the best days... no tension nothing...
    Alcohol brings friends together and brings happiness in times of sorrow...
    It actually makes you forget all the sorrows so only happiness remains...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari do you remember wat hapened after that...
    How we came back to hostel and all??? :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya allan. In auto with machan and millu, sooraj too. I told machan to bring aby too...

    ReplyDelete

Put in your thoughts here!!!