Sunday, October 3, 2010

Three idiots- my best mates....

All of us have watched Rajkumar Hirani's 3 idiots. Well directed ,heart touching, emotional blockbuster of 2010. Raju, Farhan and Rancho became parts of our life. Probably best ever campus film produced. This post is dedicated to my best three friends. I have got plenty of friends. But i got 3 gems of friends in my life (Hope i made a 4th one on 3rd July 2010. That is another story). They helped me to get back from the forest which i had mentioned in earlier post. They were with me, helping me, guiding me and teasing me. They were my ARIADNE's THREAD which helped me to get back from the Labyrinth i was in. All say friends are made in heaven (or was it marriage?). But i say friends makes our world a heaven. And its not the laughter which we share makes the friendship, but its the tear which we share that makes the friendship. My 3 idiots were the ones who stayed with me in my dark times. Providing me shoulder to cry on. They helped me to revive my self when i was getting lost with myself.
All 3 were very different. One thing common between them was friendship.One was like an elder sister scolding me, advising me to be in right path. Another was like a doctor healing the patient. He took great care. The other one, she was the best among all. 1st one scolded me, 2nd advised me and 3rd listened me.1st was sad for me, 2nd was solution for me and 3rd was hope for me. Together they helped me to rebuild my world. Without them i wont be here.
Now to conclude i have a quote from Paulo Coelho's THE ZAHIR
"His companions say HE IS LUCKY. But he knows that luck is to look around him and to see where his friends are, because it was through their words that the angels were able  to make themselves heard"

[Thanks: - Rasna R, Emil Abraham & Shahida A M]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put in your thoughts here!!!