Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tea...

Out of Syllabus 3

Tea. It is the second largest beverage consumed after water. This post is dedicated to one of the most wonderful beverage. I did not like tea till my +2. And when i started to develop taste for it, it became inevitable for me. A hot cup of tea can be very relieving and can cheer up you a lot. In hostel we used to have around six glasses of tea a day. 
But now at Hyderabad- Chandra's Men Hostel we get tea only in the morning- that too an ounce. An ounce of tea a day instead of six glasses. Can you believe it!!! Bloody Hyderabadi's does not like tea and we are suffering for it. Dont they know the importance of tea? Well they better understand it, may be after this post. After my comparison.
Here I am going to compare tea with a Girl. Surprised?? Ya. I compare tea with girls.
  • I like tea when it is HOT, if it becomes cold it become savor less. Girls too!!
  • Smell of tea intoxicate you, Girls too!!
  • Drinking tea takes to ecstasy, fills you with energy, helps you think clearly. Girls too!!
  • Tea at right quantity is good, when consumed more it causes problems. Girls too!!
  • You got to boil a lot to make good tea and you got to toil a lot to make girl at her best.
 Dont you too agree with me? May be girls wont. Sorry for them. And who cares, if they dont. So what to do if they are not providing tea. We bought a coil and started making tea ourselves. We drank cup full of tea, pitying poor Hyederabadis- who dont know to enjoy TEA!!! I am drinking a cup of tea while posting this. With a feeling of deep satisfaction. Oh.. Its so wonderful....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put in your thoughts here!!!