Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stay with me........

"I remember a prison of all memories
And I`m drowning in tears
Come and help me please
Stay with me Stay with me
Baby when the lights go down
I was so crazy
All the time I made you cry.
You walk away and never said goodbye
On and on, on and on
I guess I lost you Now your gone." - AKCENT (STAY WITH ME)


She left me!!! Without saying a GOOD BYE. Without turning back. And she never returned, not even when i was rotten in hell.
World says a boy and a girl can never be just friends. Is it true? I can blatantly say NO. Because she was only my friend. I was never attracted towards her. She was just a friend and she was the best I ever had. I was broken, lonely, mad. I was in danger, of getting lost. I feared. I saw nightmares. I was in pain. It was like hitting by 1000 nails. One day she turns up. And i knew she was the angel sent by God himself. To relieve from my pain and sins. Indeed she was an angel. She wasn't the best around. She wasn't the most beautiful one. She was idiotic and very much childish. But she have been very much comforting for me.Best thing in her is that she listens to me. When you are in despair, what you want is not advice, but someone just to listen what you have got to say. And that is why i like her most. She listened to me, without interrupting. I let my emotions flow. Never in my life i had opened up to anyone like this. She was soft and can easily be fooled. I must confess that i used her weakness. But she taught me a lot. I never looked into her eyes. I never talked to her face to face, because i was ashamed. I was ashamed to admit that my whole life depended on her. And that was the worst thing i did. But regret and remorse cant help now!
I could not say goodbye to her. I never thought it was necessary. In fact i never thought she will be gone. I had a chance and i did not utilize it. I could not even be one percent, of what she had been to me, towards her. I could never return the comfort and care she provided to me. This post is for you. Just you. To let you know that I am sorry. If somehow, somewhere you happened to see this post..... just understand how much i miss you..... May be this too was written beforehand itself........

3 comments:

  1. "This post is for you. Just you. To let you know that I am sorry. If somehow, somewhere you happened to see this post..... just understand how much i miss you....."

    touching liness...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm...........good luck...................to both of u.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Called her.. But she is little too busy.. You know na

    ReplyDelete

Put in your thoughts here!!!