Saturday, October 23, 2010

Death - from chaos to peace...

Out of Syllabus 5
Death- detachment at its purest form. Its a state from chaos to peace. But all fear death.Even me. Why is it so? I dont know. In my search of the most beautiful way to die- i found the answer. During NIMBUS08- our class tour. One of the places we went during tour was suicide point at Kodaikanal. The place seems to be mystical. There was a rock projecting on side of a hill below which death waits for us. There as some kind of eerie feeling for the place.There was some kind of vibration. The valley beneath seems to attract me. Death seems to call me. It was tempting me to jump, to fly without wings into darkness. To peace. The very thought was filling me. But i knew i was not ready for it. I was feared. When my friends went there, i shouted at them to comeback. Dont know why i feared. The place was tempting then why should i fear. May be i was not ready. Now i found a new taste in me- heights. Be it kodai, payambalum, talcauvery or even a top of a building... I like heights. When i look down, i feel light weighted. Like flying. It tempts me, attracts me to jump. Oh! how good it will be fly. To feel the rush of the wind. Perishing. vanishing into thin air. The thought itself is overwhelming. And i realised the best form of death is heights.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put in your thoughts here!!!